Saint Louis Support Center
We live in a world of stressors.
My philosophy is, "Life is what you make it..."
Despite all of the challenges life brings, we can be responsible for our own wellness and fulfillment.
Self-care is essential for all of us, particularly those who face (or care for those who face) chronic issues at home, at work, or in relationships. This self-care support group meets monthly and participants set the topics for upcoming meetings according to group needs. Effective self-care practices are shared by facilitator at each session.
Some Reasons for Self-Care:
• Health/wellness (physical and mental)
• Ethical mandate
• Positive home or work culture/environment
• Providing a parenting example
• Professional efficacy and professional sustainability
• Enjoying a life that is well-lived and congruent with who you are
What can happen when you do not take adequate care of yourself:
• Problems with mental and physical health
• Relationship problems
• Lack of professional efficacy and satisfaction
• Difficulty learning and difficulty contributing meaningfully
These sessions will help participants to develop a positive and supportive relationship with themselves that is consistently nurturing.
CLICK HERE for information about facilitator,